My interest in Enid Blyton books



I have started reading many Enid Blyton books in this lockdown.
This is how I started reading Enid Blyton books.

First I got two wishing-chair books from my father's friend. After I read those I started liking Enid Blyton books, so my mother found more of Enid Blyton books.
😄



These are some examples of the books I have been reading:Little lost hen, Adventures of the six cousins, Goblin's toy shop.


This is  what happened in Adventures of the six cousins,The home of three children's has burnt, so they went to their cousin's house. At first, no one liked each other but when time passed they started doing adventures together.


I am going to read famous books like Famous five and Faraway tree in this vacation.
Do read Enid Blyton books. They are very interesting.



Little Vg😄

Comments

Subramanian K said…
Hi Varsha


Glad to read your blog on books you read. Keep it up. It is a pleasure to see you blogging. You may write a brief skit on the stories you read. All the best.

Varsha You are Great

Mani Thatha

Popular posts from this blog

IIT VIRASAT 2006 - SPIC MACAY

Tea in a teapot

Whats on the menu