Nothing on TV by Little VG

 “Nothing on TV”  What does that phrase mean to you? Is it something you say frequently? Think about it for a few seconds.


Most of your thoughts might be nothing to watch on TV. That is right but there is another thing other than that. It can also mean that you lost connection or signal. Have you experienced this before? Of course! I am sure many of you experienced this before. This has happened to me and every time this happens I am always super impatient. It is just so boring to look at nothing other than the TV screen saying ‘You have lost connection.Try again later.’  It also takes a lot of time to connect back. 



                      

Another scenario of “Nothing on TV” is when there is nothing to watch, what most of you would have thought. It is very maddening especially when you and your family have decided to watch TV while eating dinner on a Friday night. I am sure you would have been like “ Why isn’t there anything new to watch with my family on TV?” That is true. This has happened to me as well. My mom doesn’t like dramatic or scary movies but my father likes horror movies. I enjoy all kinds of movies but most of them are 13+. I’m like “Why can’t we watch 13+ mom?” Finally there is nothing that is suitable for everyone to watch and we have to end watching something silly. For some kids when parents find out there is nothing to watch they would just be sent to bed after eating. How sad! I do really think that their parents will watch something that kids are not supposed to watch.


These are the two tiresome and common scenarios that I wanted to share with you. If you come with more ideas please share it in the comments section. I hope you enjoyed reading this blog! See you again in the next blog!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IIT VIRASAT 2006 - SPIC MACAY

Tea in a teapot

Whats on the menu