What do you do to entertain yourself?

I am a kid and I am staying in my house due to corona virus. I am a bit bored of staying at home so I am writing this blog so you won't be bored. 


"What do you do to entertain yourself?"
You can ask your friend to come and play with you.With your friend you can play games such as snake and ladder, ludo, zenga blocks etc.
You can do craft, you can draw and paint pictures, watch TV and do many other things. It is fun to do these things. If you get bored of doing the same thing again and again you can invent your own games.

These are the things I did today: at the morning I did some worksheets which are sent from school. Then I called my friend to play with me. We played a new game called "Complete the picture by closing your eyes". 

Bye Bye. See you next time when I write another blog. Till then, Stay Safe, STAY HOME.

-- Real Little VG

Comments

Super varsha kutty
Unknown said…
Wonderful Varsha keep going

Popular posts from this blog

IIT VIRASAT 2006 - SPIC MACAY

Tea in a teapot

Whats on the menu